Good Morning! And welcome to the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Autumn Harvest Blog Hop!
If you've just come from Candace's blog then you're hopping in the right direction! If you just stumbled upon this post and would like to start at the beginning, head on over to Lisa's blog!
Today we are making Autumn Harvest projects using some of the super cute cut files available at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.
And here is what I came up with!
I created this fall/autumn themed card using several PPPR files. The base of the card is an image from the Layered Labels 3 cut files. The pumpkins from the Pumpkin Patch cut files and the banner from the Simple Banner Shapes cut files.
Paper Trey Ink Kraft cardstock
DCWV Pumpkin Patch 6x6 paper stack
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Layered Labels 3 cut files
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Pumpkin Patch cut files
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Simple Banner Shapes cut files
My Creative Time Just Simply Live
PaperTrey Ink Twine
For a chance to win, you must be a follower of each blog and leave a comment on each blog and leave a comment on each blog. For extra chances, you can also "LIKE" Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons on Facebook and/or sign up for the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons newsletter HERE. A random winner will be chosen for the prize on Tuesday, October 22nd. Only US or Canadian mailing addresses, please.
We also have a new challenge this month!
1. The project must be Autumn themed and Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons products must be the focus of the project.
2. Please link to your actual blog post, not to your blog. If you don't have a blog, you can add a photo of your project to the Autumn Harvest Challenge photo folder in the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Project Parade Facebook Group HERE.
3. You can enter as many different Autumn-themes projects as you want for more chances to win.
4. The challenge will run for 3 weeks. You must link up your projects by 11:55 pm CST on Saturday, November 9th, 2013.
5. One random winner of a $10 gift certificate to PPPR will be chosen. Our design team will also choose our PPPR TOp 3. Winners will be announces on Wednesday, November 13th, 2013.
Your next stop on the hop is the super talented Melisa!
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is the complete blog hop lineup!
Jeanne - That's me!
Melisa - You're next stop!
Thanks for stopping by!