Good morning! And Welcome to our Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Gift Giving Blog Hop!
If you've just come from Lisa's blog then you're hopping in the right direction! If you stumbled across my blog this morning, head on over to Lisa's blog to start at the beginning. For today's hop, we are making any type of gift-giving project using those fabulous Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons files!
I decided to go with a Christmas themed gift!
I used the Patriotic Popcorn Box cut file to create this super cute little Christmas popcorn box. I removed the stars form the top layer and created an offset layer instead. I added some Poppycock popcorn to it, wrapped it up with some cellophane and tied it with some different colored hemp twine.
This little Santa is from the newer North Pole Express cut file available here. The tag was created from the Layered Tags 1 cut file. I modified it to fit my sentiment.
Isn't this little guy adorable?!
Stampin' Up card stock:
Season of Styles patterned paper
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Patriotic Popcorn Box
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons North Pole Express
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Layered Tags 1
Jaded Blossom Christmas Wishes
And what's a blog hop without a giveaway?! For a chance to win, you must be a follower of each blog and leave a comment on each blog. For extra chances, you can also LIKE the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Facebook page here, and/or sign up for the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons newsletter here. A random winner will be chosen for the prize on Tuesday, December 17th. Only US or Canadian mailing address, please.
We also have a new monthly challenge going on!
For this challenge, you can create any sort of gift-type project! It can be a holiday gift, birthday gift, treats for classmates, tags for gifts…anything that has to do with gift-giving!
Here are the rules!
1. The project must be centered around gift-giving of some sort (holiday, birthday treats, tags, etc.). Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons projects must be the focus of the project.
2. Please link to your actual blog post, not to your blog. If you don't have a blog, you can add a photo of your project to the Gift Giving Challenge photo folder in the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Project Parade Facebook Group here.
3. You can enter as many different gift-giving projects as you want for more chances to win.
4. The challenge will run for 3 weeks. You must link up your project by 11:55 pm CST on Saturday, January 4, 2014.
5. One random winner of a $10 gift certificate to PPPR will be chosen. Our Design Team will also choose our PPPR Top 3. Winners will be announced on Wednesday, January 8, 2013.
Your next stop on the hop is the super talented Melisa!
Jeanne - That's Me!
Melisa - Your Next Stop!
Thanks for hopping along with us!